Monday, June 22, 2009

Nos vemos

Tomorrow I leave for Salamanca, Spain. I will spend one month at La Universidad de Salamanca studying Spanish Language and Culture. I am really excited about another opportunity to be abroad for a little while and to do some more networking (haha). It seems that this summer has been a non-stop greetathon. From Egypt to Lebanon to Rotary and work, I have met some of the most amazing people the world has to offer.

I plan on learning a lot on this trip. Not just about the Spanish language, but once again I really hope to learn about the Spanish people and their very rich culture. This is one more step in my peace-making campaign and my walk to the halls of power...

I'll try to blog often and keep everyone entertained. I hope to have some really amazing stories.
Maybe some bull running, tomato throwing, Lance Armstrong supporting kind of fun.

Peace

No comments: